This lovely villa is located on the outskirts of Coin, but within walking distance to restaurants and a commercial centre. Ideal as a family home, this well-built house has two bedrooms on the first floor as well as a spacious lounge/dining area with fireplace, a bathroom and a large open fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area. From the kitchen is a terrace where currently the washing machine etc. is. From this level are stairs to the basement and also to the second floor. On the second floor there is a very large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and a large en suite bathroom which has both bath and shower. From the bedroom is access to a large terrace with stunning mountain views. There is also another terrace which is accessed form the hallway on this floor. The basement is very large and is currently used as a garage/workshop. Here is a nice area access through separating doors, which has been used as accommodation with a lounge/ bedroom, bathroom and space with plumbing for a kitchenette. Entrance to the property is through a large electronic gate and there is a nice barbecue area and an ample terrace to enjoy the lovely weather. Car access to the garage is to the left of the house. There are also some fruit trees. Has to be seen to be appreciated.
- Setting: Country, Village, Close To Shops, Urbanisation
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Fireplace
- Views: Mountain, Country
- Features: Fitted Wardrobes, Near Transport, Private Terrace, ADSL / WIFI, Storage Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Barbeque, Double Glazing, Basement
- Garden: Private, Easy Maintenance
- Parking: Garage, Street, Private
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water