The lovely quiet village of Zalea is located about 40 minutes by car from Málaga and 30 minutes from Coin where the major supermarkets are and Commercial Centre La Trocha. It is only 20 minutes from Alora and 20 minutes to the lovely lakes where picnic facilities are available. Zalea has a couple of bar/restaurants, a farmacy, a paper shop, several grocery shops, a primary school and children’s play areas. This 4 bedroom townhouse is located in a quiet street. Entering the house to a corridor, we find bedroom 1, a good sized lounge/dining area with a wood burner, a bathroom, a fully fitted kitchen, access from here to an enclosed sun terrace and a utility/storeroom area. From here is access to a good sized back garden with some fruit trees which has a lot of potential and the large garage which also has street access. From the entrance corridor, stairs go to the second floor where there are 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and a small terrace. The property is currently not lived in and it wouldn’t take much to turn it into a lovely home.
- Setting: Village, Close To Shops, Close To Schools, Urbanisation
- Features: Covered Terrace, Private Terrace, ADSL / WIFI, Storage Room, Utility Room
- Garden: Private, Easy Maintenance
- Parking: Garage, Covered, Private
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water, Telephone