Alhaurin de La Torre is about 20 minutes by car to the airport and coastal areas. It is a very up and coming town with lovely gardens and many restaurants, shops and supermarkets. This lovely property is situated opposite an urbanization and although on rustic land, benefits from all the standard amenities you would usually find in an urbanization. An electric gate opens to a driveway where there is ample parking and access to the garage which is situated on the ground floor. Also on the ground floor, with independent access, there is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom guest apartment with a good size lounge area where would be possible to install an open kitchen. On the other side of the garage there is another area with independent access which could be made into another apartment. The large swimming pool and mature gardens are on this level with a tennis court at the side. The main house is accessed from the drive level where a patio with fountain leads to stairs to the front door. A hallway take us to the independent fitted kitchen with utility room. The lounge/dining area with fireplace is very ample and has double patio doors which lead to a large balcony with amazing views over the bay of Malaga and the sea. A long hallway takes us to a small washroom, a family bathroom and 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are double plus the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. This property is lovely large family home.
- Setting: Suburban, Country, Urbanisation
- Climate Control: Air Conditioning, Fireplace
- Views: Sea, Mountain, Country
- Features: Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Tennis Court, Guest Apartment, Storage Room, Utility Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Barbeque
- Security: Entry Phone, Alarm System
- Parking: Garage, Street, Private
- Utilities: Electricity, Drinkable Water, Telephone